This section of the Visit Weymouth website contains lots of useful tourist information and local services information that you may need to know, such as:
- links to discount vouchers and cheap tickets for attractions and restaurants to save you money
- maps of Weymouth and the surrounding area to help you find your way around
- beaches for dogs in Weymouth, Portland and the surrounding area in Dorset
- the location of the nearest post office, police station or library
- how to obtain medical assistance in Weymouth should you need it
- a five-day weather forecast for the Weymouth area
- how to get to Weymouth & Portland, including car parking, trains, buses and car hire
- books about Weymouth and Portland for you to purchase
- gift items relating to Weymouth and Portland, including DVDs, jigsaw puzzles, pictures, mouse mats and much more.
Weymouth no longer has a council run Tourist Information Centre, although a number of shops and attractions offer tourist information points. In January 2015, a new Weymouth Information Centre has opened in the Colwell Shopping Centre, School Street, Weymouth, Dorset DT4 8NJ – please note this is not an official TIC.